The Glen Waverley Bowls Club and its greens are available for hire.
The main auditorium and bar area is suitable for Christmas parties, anniversaries, birthdays (30+), engagements, social gatherings, dances, corporate events, product launches, company presentations, sports and social club fundraisers etc.
The club has excellent facilities including:
- Tiled main auditorium seating 176 at 22 rectangular tables with 8 chairs.
- Carpeted bar lounge area seating 70 at 12 round tables with 6 chairs, adjoining auitorium.
- Large car park (200+)
- Licensed bar and outdoor surrounds.
- No BYO is allowed.
- Bar tab available for functions.
- Eftpos facilities for account charging – Visa, Master Card.
- Fully serviced kitchen area with servery, ample refrigeration
- A designated smoking area is available.
- Ample toilet facilities with ladies' lounge & men's locker room with shower.
- Disabled toilet facilities are available, easy access to the club is provided.
- Excellent PA system with roving microphones
- Overhead projection with screen (4m x 4m).
- Bluetooth connection for music streaming
- Meeting Lectern.
- Outdoor roofed 4 burner BBQ, with fridge.
- Outdoor entertaining area with furniture (24 chairs, 4 tables with 4 umbrellas).
- Grass greens (3)
- Synthetic green (1)
Events can also include a Bowls program involving fun roll ups, with tuition, organised games, ideal for staff interaction, team building, human resource development, or just a fun day. Guests must wear flat-soled shoes/runners, bare feet ok as well.
Indoor bowls is only available from May to mid August.
Conditions of Hire:
- Bar closes at 11pm Sun-Fri, 12 midnight Saturday.
- No BYO.
- Premises must be vacated by 1am and left clean and tidy in its original state
- Due to nearby residential areas, noise levels need to be reduced after 10pm Sun-Thurs, after 11pm Fri-Sat and when departing.
- Smoking is only permitted on outside black asphalt areas.
- More conditions are included in the hire agreement.
Hire enquiries and bookings can be made by any of the following:
- Phone: 03 9561 3227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an enquiry using the webform below.